JR & LM Trackson has successfully completed both small and large contracts in all Queensland, NT, NSW, SA, regions.
We specialise in tendering and constructing remote geographical contracts and have been very successful in procuring and managing these projects. A few examples include:
- A 120km optic fibre run, from Jabiru to Oenpelli through Arnhem Land, for Telstra
- A 140km optic fibre run at Rainbow Beach within the environmentally sensitive national park
- A 50km optic fibre run at Daly for Ergon
- A 105km optic fibre run through the Daintree National Park
- Telecommunications infrastructure work for Telstra and associated projects including commercial lead-ins, new estates, pre-provisioning, mini exchanges, general maintenance, recoverable works, fibre and cable installation, optic fibre
- NBN (Telstra) Bundaberg Fibre To The Node end-to-end network construction
- An urgent water pipeline repair (approximately 530 metres long) under the Normanton river for the Carpentaria Shire Council
- Relocation of the Telstra Network for the construction of the Gold Coast Rapid Transit
- Relocation of the Telstra Network at the Wyralong Dam Project near
Western Bypass to Shale Street – Trunk Water Main
For this job, the pipe came in 12 metre lengths. These lengths were welded into approximately 96 metre lengths in a nearby park to minimise the length of time the road closure and traffic control was impacting on local traffic.
The pipe was then moved to the drill hole with considerable machinery and manpower.
The total weight of the pipe was 60 tonnes, hence the need to use smaller, more manageable lengths.