JR & LM Trackson Pty Ltd completes a considerable amount of work for Telstra and Telstra associated projects in the Far North and North Queensland regions. JR & LM Trackson Pty Ltd performs “Recoverable Works” and “Access Services” for the communications industry.
JR & LM Trackson provide services to Telstra and Telstra customers via direct and indirect contracts. JR & LM Trackson provides full contract management and performance services to Telstra accredited “Industry Specialists”, including, but not limited to, the drawing and design, scoping, construction and cabling, performance and supervision of the contract works.
Telecommunications contracts may comprise one or more of the following:
- Commercial Lead-ins – connecting commercial properties to the telecommunications network;
- New Estates – providing and installing cabling infrastructure for new subdivisions;
- Pre-provisioning – connecting residential customers to the telecommunications network;
- Mini Exchanges – construction and cabling of CMUX and ISAM mini-exchanges to facilitate the telecommunications network;
- General maintenance – relating to telecommunications networks and infrastructure, covering hand-overs, damage and other ad hoc works
- Recoverable Works – relocating and reinstalling network services to Telstra customers including government departments, shire councils, commercial developers and other service providers;
- Fibre and Cable Installation – laying of optic fibre and copper cable to expand Telstra’s regional network, often in regional and remote areas of Far North and North Queensland;
- Optic fibre splicing – splicing, testing and commissioning of single and multi mode optic fibre cable;
- Copper cable jointing – Jointing and sealing of traditional copper cable in new and existing telco networks.
By Ken Wilder