JR & LM Trackson Pty Ltd leases, owns, operates and maintains an extensive fleet of working plant and machinery, worth in excess of $19 million.
The vast majority of plant and machinery used by JR & LM Trackson Pty Ltd is maintained in-house and managed by our Workshop Managers. In-house management of plant and machinery maintenance enables us to cycle equipment through the workshop to maintain high safety, serviceability and productivity of plant and people.
Detailed service registers and schedules are maintained as part of daily workshop activities.
In-house equipment and machinery used for contract works includes:
- Vermeer drilling rigs x twelve (12)
- Specialist vacuum trucks x six (6)
- General vacuum trucks x seven (7)
- Support trucks x one hundred and sixteen (116)
- Vermeer trenchers x two (2)
- Plough dozers x three (3)
- Rip dozer x one (1)
- Bulldozers x two (2)
- Excavators x twenty-thirty five (35)
- Cable hauling vehicles x four (4)
- Prime movers and low loaders x thirty six (36)
- Vibro Cable Plough
- Directional Drill rigs
- Large Trencher
- Large winch Truck
- Small Winch Truck
- Low Loaders
- Vacuum Extraction Unit
Company Services Include:
- Electrical Pipe Installations
- Sewer Pipes Installations
- Water Pipes Installations
- Communication Pit And Pipe Installations
- Cable Locations
- Lengths up to
- Diameters from
- Capable of drilling all soil conditions
- Able to install all types of conduits and pipes.
Non Drilling Capabilities
- Cable plowing
- Placements of manholes, cabinets and pedestals
- Cable hauling of copper and fiber optic cable through existing and new conduits
- Rectify blockages of existing conduits
- Blowing of fiber optic cables through new and existing conduits.
- Breakout and reinstatement of Pavements, turf, asphalt etc
By Ken Wilder